Saturday 23 April 2011

First time with a toddler!

Having not been to a festival for nearly 6 years due to marriage, housemove, holidays in the sun and the birth of our first child we are very very excited to be attending Camp Bestival this year. Our little girl will be two years and two months when we go.

Now I am soooo hoping that this festival lives up to everything I am lead to believe it will be, I have missed the festival vibe for many years so I just cannot wait to attend this. I went to my first festival in 1998 and attended one (or two) every year for the next 7 years, I've done Scary Reading and Lairy Leeds, Chilled Guilfest, the Indescribable Glastonbury and the Very Commercial V. I have also attended many Strawberry Fairs, 3 Appleyard Fairs and a few Fairy Fairs. This year, our daughter will a bigger picture of the wonderful world of festivals and I hope she loves it as much as I do.

I have started this blog mainly because I couldn't find any blogs about festivalling with a young child, I want to be able to share my experiences with people on the lead up and the preparation that will be needed to attend.

1 comment:

  1. i went to my first festival at 7!! i hope you have a fabby time xx

    ReplyDelete