Friday 2 September 2011

Crazy Pregnancy

 I'm now 5 and a half months pregnant (second time round you tend forget to count in weeks and days!) and this pregnancy is different to my daughters pregnancy.
With her I craved meat and most savoury foods and everyone said "Oh you having a boy" and out popped a girl so I don't go in for any of these old wives tales that with boys you crave savoury and girls you crave sweet.
 This pregnancy I have had so many food fads that I can't even keep up with myself. Not sure if it's me or the baby who is being more the diva!
- Can't eat red meat, only in bolonaise or chilli sauce even then only a small amount, can't stand looking at raw or even cooked lumps of meat.
- Don't fancy fish- although have had the odd bit like when the inlaws were here.
- Don't like roast potatoes but will eat boiled new potatoes which I normally find dull.
- I have to eat a HUGE breakfast but not very interested in lunch and find dinner a chore.
- Ridiculous cravings for olives, salt and vinegar crisps, greek yoghurt and honey, cheese chocolate (not all together) oh and highly spiced food (which as you can imagine is not good for heartburn!)
- Not interested in cake
- very very forgetful
- can't walk past rotisserie chickens in supermarkets or burger vans without retching, therefore I have to walk all the way round the shop to avoid them.
In fact reading some of the things I have listed are making me feel quesey!

With the girl after the first 3 months the only thing I couldn't eat food wise was brocoli (still couldn't walk past the rotisserie chickens though!) and I was totally hooked on chocolate and ice lollies and had a thing for spicy food. Last time I wasn't bothered about not drinking beer but this time I am knocking back Becks Blue!
The pregnancy it'sself is exactly the same, boobs are huge, look fat, have dreadful heartburn and bad hips and love salty food just this time round its much more pronounced!

I guess taking everything into account it must be a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment